Aurivo are hosting supplier meetings on Tuesday 28th November 2023 and on Wednesday 29th November 2023.
These meetings will take place at the following locations:
- Tuesday 28th November: Sligo Park Hotel, Pearse Rd, Cornageeha, Co. Sligo at 11am
- Tuesday 28th November: Ard Rí House Hotel, Milltown Road, Tuam, Co. Galway at 7.30pm
- *Wednesday 29th November: The Clanree Hotel, Derry Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal at 7:30pm – *See additional information below
We are pleased to announce that The Land Mobility Service will be in attendance at each meeting to share our knowledge and expertise.
*On Wednesday 29th November, our dedicated and proactive facilitator Mícheál Larkin will be at The Clanree Hotel from 5pm.
If you would like to avail of a free and private consultation, please book a slot by contacting Mícheál on 086 0404002.
The meeting format will be made up of four main speakers, which should take just over an hour.
The speakers are as follows:
• Jonathan Clarke, Aurivo on dairy markets
• George Ramsbottom, Teagasc on Signpost climate action programme
• Bord Bia on SDAS (Sustainable Dairy Assurance Scheme)
• Grassland Agro on fertiliser register and allowances for next year
After the meeting there will be tea & coffee and 15 or so trade stands around the room for you to chat to and engage with.
See you there!